© Axios Investigations Firm, LLC. All rights reserved
iProtect Cell Phone Detector with White Noise - NG2000
The iProtect Cell Phone Detector with White Noise – NG2000 can detect and indicate the illegal activation of a mobile phone to control people from eavesdropping on private conversations. In addition, it also creates interference in the surrounding area of the telephone’s microphone by generating white noise when radio-waves are detected. This noise suppresses the microphone in the telephone, rendering it useless.
- Warns you with the help of the 3 LEDs and a sound alarm when the telephone starts exchanging data with the network
- Automatic generation of audio interference (white noise)
- Accurate and sensitive detection of GSM 900 / 1800, CDMA850, WCDMA2100 (3G, UMTS) by Bluetooth intelligent algorithm of the microcontroller
- Separate visual and sound indication of different communication protocols
- Portable design
- High sensitivity for detection with pre-selectors provides a better detection distance
- Long battery resource of up to 5 days (low power consumption)
- Does not block the mobile network in the area
Disclose: All sales are final and refunds will not be accepted. Any items that are damaged need to be sent back to Axios Investigations Firm. Item will be replaced at no cost to the client once the damaged item has been returned.