© Axios Investigations Firm, LLC. All rights reserved
iProtect RF Wireless Signal Detector Wand - DD12051
The iProtect RF detection wand, easily fits in user hand to conceal action while sweeping for bugs of different types. Perfect fit for both professional and novice users, simple to use, and allows operator to locate the source. Keep your conversations to yourself with the RF Detector wand.
Detects Up To 8GHz Which Make This The Perfect gadget to protect your conversations! Sweep the bugs under the rug!
- Easy and quick detection of RF bugs of different types, including VHF/UHF transmitters, GSM/3G bugs, wireless video cameras, Wi-Fi audio and video transmitters, vehicle transmitters, body-carried transmitters, etc.
- 3 working modes: Normal, Vibrating, and Audio
- Wide frequency range 50MHz-8GHz
- Powered just by 1 x AAA battery
- 16-segment bar graph indicator
- Physical attenuator provides ability to locate strong RF sources
- Highly sensitive to real signals without being affected by weak background radio waves
- No sensitivity loss at battery discharge
- Low power indication
- Is able to detect modern communications, including GSM, 3G, 4G (LTE), Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 2.44 and 8GHz
- High-quality detection scheme with professional RF isolation
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Detects both analogue and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level and testing hard to access places
- Durable duralumin case
- Battery resource 10-20 hours
- One Year warranty
Disclose: All sales are final and refunds will not be accepted. Any items that are damaged need to be sent back to Axios Investigations Firm. Item will be replaced at no cost to the client once the damaged item has been returned.