© Axios Investigations Firm, LLC. All rights reserved
TSCM Protection Kit
Ultimate Protection TSCM Kit gives you 4 Rabblers (NG3000) to strategically place in the area you think is a threat to eavesdropping devices. This kit includes two must have for any TSCM kit a handheld high range Tri band 12G scanner the DD1216 and the bonus of this kit is the DD1300 you can look for hidden cameras that are not transmitting to help secure the area of unwanted video surveillance. Comes in a heavy duty carry case for portability and ease of use.
Kinds of listening devices rendered useless by the NG3000 “Rabbler”
- Voice recorders
- Radio microphones
- GSM/4G “bugs”
- Body-carried video cameras – watches, ties, etc. (Audio only not video)
- Wired microphones
- Any other type of audio surveillance
- Designed by TSCM counter surveillance professionals and will protect you against all types of eavesdropping devices.
- Employs a new approach to the problem of conversation protection.
- Uses a speech-like noise which, in the most of cases, has proven to be more efficient when compared to white noise.
- The noise has been ‘compiled’ using real human conversations and is similar to the noise of in busy public places. This type of noise is the most effective when creating interference to voice recorders and listening devices, especially when the size of the protective device is critical.
- Is a portable sized device which can easily be transported in a pocket or a small bag.
- Has been specifically designed for situations when the safety of conversations is extremely important on the one hand, and on the other hand the protective device should be as small as possible to allow easy transportation while not giving away your intentions.
- As the Rabbler is always nearby, it can easily be taken out and used anytime with the slightest chance of any information leakage.
- 4x the protection with 4 iProtect NG3000 Rabblers
- Detection of all types of hidden video cameras not depending on their working state
- R filter for rejection of natural reflections
- Adjustable brightness with bargraph
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator
- Durable metal case
- Detection distance up to 60 Feet
- Detects all types of RF transmissions including analog and digital, audio and video
- Frequency range 50 MHz – 12 GHz
- Separation into 3 bands helps to avoid loss of sensitivity near strong interference
- ALL BANDS and ONE BAND display modes
- High sensitivity to 3G and wireless protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Working modes: SILENT, AUDIO and ALARM
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Portable, reliable and easy-to-use
- The BARGRAPH shows the momentary RF level
- The HISTOGRAM displays the RF signal over 5 seconds (in ‘ONE BAND’ display mode)
- The SIGNATURE displays the possible signal type
- Built-in directed microwave antenna
- Shock-resistant CNC milled duralumin housing
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with resource of 6 hours
- Controlled by microcontrollers
- 2x built-in OLED displays
Disclose: All sales are final and refunds will not be accepted. Any items that are damaged need to be sent back to Axios Investigations Firm. Item will be replaced at no cost to the client once the damaged item has been returned.